Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Color Week: Tuesday (brown) and a little late, Monday (white)


This sounded fun, so here is my attempt at ... brown. I need to eat a little bit of chocolate every day. When asked what I wanted for Mother's Day I promptly replied a bag of York Peppermint Patties (and a bag of Oberto's Beef Jerky) -- hubby thought, rightfully so, I was cracked.

The white is a cake plate. It's not vintage, not a thrift store find, just my wedding china from Mikasa (Classic Flair)...but I absolutely love it. We use them everyday - the rimmed bowl is perfect for our pasta and stir-fry meals.

3 comments:

lindiepindie said...

Mmmmm...chocolate. And I really like your china. Did you mention stir fry? I'm having stir fry for dinner...mmm.

Megan said...

Oh, yummy. And I really like that china too. Mine is all white - food just looks better that way.

Anonymous said...

My china is white as well. That looks so yummy!!