Thursday, February 14, 2008

A new laptop bag

My hubby bought a MacBook Pro before Christmas (but we're still learning how to use it) but found it too large for any of our laptop bags. It was a good excuse to make this pleated (and more feminine) bag in my favorite black white waverley print. I loved how it turned out, but I'm sure I need to construct a more masculine sleeve for my husband :)It has a zippered gusset for easier access and more storage area.
Inside are plenty of pockets and a padded divider (ooops, I forgot to include the laptop).
Here are a few more for others: The funny thing is that I'm using the laptop bag more than the Mac (it loads up soooo slow)!

3 comments:

Karyn said...

That has to be the greatest laptop bag I've ever seen! Great stuff!

Sara Christine said...

I'm glad you found my blog! I really love your stuff - my new wristlet is perfect, and these laptop bags are adorable! I will definitely be back to your blog & Etsy shop.

lauren said...

oh Quenna, once again I must have! If some end up in your shop, I will most certainly buy!