Friday, August 27, 2010

Studio Organization: snaps and snaps

I am slowly organizing my studio space (translation: bedroom corner). My pearl and plastic snaps are stored in a leftover box with nifty compartments (the Rubbermaid plastic bottles were so-so) with the dies and other snap tools in a separate box. The depth was too deep and the sides were not fixed, so I found a compact storage set at Target.


There are lidded compartments on the bottom.


All the tools go on top. Note the broken crayon - I've been using it for FOUR years to mark snap placement. Maybe I should update to a newer one :) I'm not sure why the seam tape maker is mixed with these guys.


All ready for work for just $8!

3 comments:

Catie said...

I am an organizationally challenged nut!! This container looks wonderful! I'm taking a trip with my mom next weekend to the Container Store and Ikea to find SOMETHING to help out! Crafts are a mess, homeschool stuff is all over the table... hopefully I'll find something! Thanks for inspiring!

LollyChops said...

OH please dish some details on the snaps and tools you use! I would love to learn more!

HUGS!

Shawn said...

I've been a reader of your blog for a while but this is my first time commenting. I would really like to know where you purchased the colorful snaps. The storage idea is great, I'm on my way to target to pick one up.