Sunday, January 27, 2008

A makeover for a day planner

I have been searching around for the ideal planner...one that includes a monthly and weekly calenders. I found this one at Borders. It even has weekly to do lists which you can tear out!But the plastic cover was not that appealing so I made a little sleeve using a Heather Bailey print. Normally I like black and white prints for myself, but for this I wanted something more cheery. It has four pocket for pens and loose papers (just right for a folded 8x11) and an elastic strap to keep it neat and tidy. Another closure option would be a tap with a magnetic snap.

It has a thinner interior elastic strap (you can see it on the far right) to serve as a bookmark too! I thought about using white, but the fear of my grimy hands won out.
Hopefully I'll be more organized now!

1 comments:

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

I love that! You always have the best ideas. Thanks for sharing.
~Elaine~