Saturday, September 30, 2006

Birthday presents and Hello Kitty

My nieces' birthdays was quickly approaching.... I had heard through the grapevine (sister-in-law to myself) that Dora was favorite thing, so I was at Target shopping away and looking for Dora fabric. But then through another grapevine (the recipient herself to my daughter), I heard Dora had been replaced by Hello Kitty. So we did a combination of both.

A little zippered case with a matching bifold wallet. Check out the fun monkey puppet gift card!
For the younger one, a mini crochet Hello Kitty bag. To close it there is a flower button and loop in the back.
Happy, happy birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knew a crocheted Hello Kitty would look as cute as the real thing? Very sweet. That's the best part about being able to create things, isn't it - being able to give the perfect gift.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing auntie you are! Bet the girls loved their things.

Anonymous said...

very cute! you are very creative.

lucky little girl!