Thursday, May 17, 2007

A new wristlet wallet just for me!

As I've written before, I've been hankering for a new wallet. Here she is in this beautiful dolby weave cotton -- it has a rough texture.
It has the same features as the ones in the shop but with an additional long pocket for my many receipts.
Here are a few wallets for others, a bifold wallet in Amy Butler's coriander print:
And a medium sized zippered pouch in the cutest hedgehog print -- my girls and I love discovering the sweet little details.

5 comments:

lera said...

So very pretty.

Love the hedgehog fabric. (And the Amy Butler fabric.)

Lora said...

That Hedge Hog fabric is toooo cute!! I'll be posting a hedge hog on my blog later today that I knit and felted. These little animals are just too dang cute.

Anonymous said...

The little bifold wallet is cute. Is that elastic that holds it closed? It makes me wonder if they make elastic in different colors. Wouldn't that be cute with a hot pink elastic. :o)

And a new wallet just for YOU! Good for you!

Kate said...

Fantastic wallet and glad to see you make something for yourself!

Mymsie said...

Can you tell me who makes the cutie hedgehog and bun fabric? It's darling! ♥