Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Organizational Challenge: home office

Thank you for all the kind compliments on my overnight/weekender bag; I really appreciate it! Be sure to check out all the great bags at the Flickr group.

About the the project difficulty, it is probably for an intermediate sewer (with the errors, it took about 8 hours of sewing and cutting). Now onto my next project....

Amy at purplepinkorange sent an email about an organizational challenge during month of February which I sensed was a good incentive to clean up my mini (it's the size of a shelf, 33 x 13 inches) office desk. It's usually cluttered with items to be listed or shipped,
shipping labels, receipts, scissors, tape measures, and etc.

I really want to utilize the wall space to clear up the clutter and to help find things easier. I'm tired of moving piles back and forth!

Please check back soon for the results!

0 comments: